1 . Introduction
1. 1 These conditions and conditions shall control your use of our website.
1. 2 By using our website, you accept these conditions and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with one of these conditions and conditions or any type of part of these conditions and conditions, you must not use our website.
1. 3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly acknowledge to these conditions and conditions.
1. 4 You must be at least 18 years of age to utilize our website; by using our website or agreeing to these conditions and conditions, you justify and represent to us all that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. 1 This file was created utilizing a design template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
You must retain the above credit, unless you purchase a licence to make use of this document without the credit.
You can purchase a licence at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html.
Warning: use of the document without the credit, or without purchasing a licence, is surely an infringement of copyright.
3. Copyright notice
3. 1 Copyright (c) year (s) of first publication full name.
3. 2 Subject to the show provisions of these conditions and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other mental property rights in our website and the material on this website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. Licence to use website
4. 1 You may:
(a) view pages from your website in a web browser.
(b) download pages from our website for caching in an online browser.
(c) print pages from your website.
(d) stream audio tracks and movie files from our website.
(e) use our website services by means of a web browser.
controlled by the other provisions of these conditions and conditions.
4. 2 Except as expressly allowed by Section 4. one and also the other provisions of these conditions and conditions, you must not down load any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
4. 3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you should never use our website for any other purposes.
4. 4 Except as expressly permitted by these conditions and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4. 5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website including republication on another website.
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
(c) show any material from our website in open public.
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.
(e) redistribute substance from our website.
4. 6 Notwithstanding Section 4. 5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and digital form to any person.
4. 7 We reserve the right to restrict access to regions of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5. Acceptable use
5. 1 You must not:
(a) use our website by any means or take any action that will cause, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, supply or accessibility of the website.
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or damaging purpose or activity.
(c) use our website to backup, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which involves or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious software applications.
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to internet site without our express written consent.
(e) access or perhaps interact with our website using any robot, index or other automated means, aside from the purpose of search engine indexing.
(f) violate the directives decide in the robots. txt file for our website.
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without restriction email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
additional list items
5. 2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other people or entities.
5. 3 You must ensure that all the info you supply to all of us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non misleading.
six. Registration and accounts
6. 1 To qualify for an personal account on our website under this Section 6th, you must be at least 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom.
6. 2 You may sign up for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and pressing on the verification hyperlink in the email that the website will send to you.
6. 3 You must not allow any other person to use your accounts to get into the website.
6. 4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your.
6. 5 You must not use any other person’s account to get into the website, unless you have that person’s convey permission to do so.
7. User login details
7. 1 If you sign-up for a free account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a consumer ID and password.
several. 2 Your user ID should not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules placed in Section 10; you must not use your account or customer ID for or regarding the the impersonation of any person.
7. 3 You must keep your password confidential.
seven. 4 You must notify us all on paper immediately if you become aware about any disclosure of your password.
several. 5 You are in charge of any activity on our website arising out of any disappointment to keep your security password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account
8. 1 We may:
(a) suspend your account.
(b) cancel your account.
(c) edit your account details.
at any time in our sole discernment without notice or justification.
8. 2 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
9. Your content: licence
9. 1 In these conditions and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, sound material, video substance, audio visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, internet site.
9. 2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use, reproduce, store, adjust, publish, translate and spread your articles in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this excellent website and any successor website OR EVEN reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
9. 3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights certified under Section 9. 2.
9. 4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights accredited under Section 9. 2.
9. 5 You hereby waive your entire moral privileges in your articles to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that every other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum degree permitted by applicable legislation.
9. 6 You may change your content to the level permitted using the enhancing functionality made available on our website.
9. 7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these conditions and conditions, if you breach any provision of these conditions and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably think that you have breached these conditions and conditions in any way, we may remove, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
10. Your content: regulations
10. 1 You warrant and symbolize that your content will adhere to these phrases and conditions.
10. 2 Your content must not be against the law or unlawful, should not infringe any individual’s rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.
10. 3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libellous or maliciously false.
(b) be obscene or indecent.
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right.
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation.
(e) constitute at fault advice or contain any negligent statement.
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity.
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in infringement of any court order.
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hate or discrimination legislation.
(i) be blasphemous.
(j) be in infringement of official secrets laws.
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
(l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner.
(m) be pornographic, obscene, suggestive or sexually explicit.
(n) be wrong, false, inaccurate or misleading.
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted after and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage.
(p) constitute spam
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, intimidating, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory
(r) cause discomfort, inconvenience or needless panic to the person
11. Minimal guarantees
11. 1 We do not warrant or stand for.
(a) the completeness or reliability of the information released on our website.
(b) that the material on the website is up to date.
(c) that the site or any service on the website will remain available.
11. 2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, also to stop publishing our website, at any time in our only discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise during these words and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment on the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the site.
11. 3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12. 1, we exclude all representations and warranties in relation to the issue matter of these conditions and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
12. Restrictions and exclusions of responsibility.
12. 1 Nothing during these conditions and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not allowed under applicable law.
(d) exclude any liabilities that might not exactly be excluded under applicable law.
12. 2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
(a) are controlled by Section 12.
(b) govern all liabilities coming under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these conditions and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort including negligence and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
12. 3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided cost free, we will not be liable for any reduction or damage of any nature.
12. 4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
12. 5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, expected savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
12. 6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, repository or software.
12. 7 We will never be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or resulting loss or damage.
12. 8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that people are a limited legal responsibility entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the web site or these conditions and conditions this will not, of course , limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees.
13. Breaches of these conditions and conditions
13. 1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these conditions and conditions, if you breach these conditions and conditions in any way, or whenever we reasonably suspect that you have breached these conditions and conditions in any way.
(a) send you one or more formal warnings.
(b) temporarily suspend your use of our website.
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
(e) contact any or all of your internet companies and request that they prevent your entry to our website.
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for break of contract or else.
(g) suspend or erase your account on our website.
13. 2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to prevent such suspension or forbidance or blocking including without limitation creating and or utilizing a different account.
14. 1 We may revise these conditions and conditions every now and then.
14. 2 The revised conditions and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised conditions and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may normally need to be notified of, or to consent to, alterations of these conditions and conditions. OR PERHAPS We will give you written notice of any revision of these conditions and conditions, and the modified conditions and conditions will affect the use of our website from the date that we provide you with such notice; if you do not agree to the revised conditions and conditions, you must stop using our website.
fourteen. 3 If you have given your express agreement to these conditions and conditions, we are going to ask for your convey agreement to any revision of these conditions and conditions; and if you may not give your express agreement to the revised conditions and conditions within such period as we may specify, you will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
15. 1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and or obligations under these conditions and conditions.
15. 2 You might not exactly without our prior written permission assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and or responsibilities under these conditions and conditions.
16. 1 If a provision of these conditions and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be outlawed and or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
16. 2 If any unlawful and or unenforceable dotacion of these conditions and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were erased, that part will be deemed to be removed, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. 3rd party privileges
17. 1 A contract under these conditions and conditions is for our benefit along with your benefit, and is not designed to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
17. 2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these conditions and conditions is not controlled by the permission of any third celebration.
18. Entire contract
eighteen. 1 Subject to Section 13. 1, these conditions and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the whole agreement between you and us with regards to your use of our website and shall supersede all earlier agreements between you and us in relation to your use in our website.
19. Law and legislation
19. 1 These conditions and conditions shall be ruled by and construed according to English law.
nineteen. 2 Any disputes relating to these conditions and conditions should be subject to the exclusive OR EVEN non exclusive legislation of the courts of England.
20. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
20. 1 We are signed up in trade register you can find the online version of the register at URL, and our registration amount is number.
20. 2 We are subject to authorization scheme, which is supervised by supervisory authority.
20. 3 We are registered as title with professional body in the United Kingdom and are issue to rules, that can be found at URL.
20. 4 We subscribe to code (s) of conduct, which can be consulted electronically at URL (s).
20. 5 Our VAT number is number.
21. Our details
21. 1 This website is owned and operated by name.
21. 2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number number, and our registered office are at address.
21. 3 Our principal place of business is at address.
21. 4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above.
(b) using our website contact form.
(c) by telephone, on the contact number posted on our website from time to time.
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
conditions and terms: drafting notes
This is a free version of our standard website conditions and conditions document. It is identical to that document, save that this version includes an SEQ legal credit. In addition to the provisions that would typically be included in any set of website conditions and conditions, this document includes provisions addressing user accounts and user-generated content although these are not as detailed such as some of our more complex website conditions and conditions documents. If your website will not feature user accounts or interactive features, you may wish to consider our website disclaimer document rather than these conditions and conditions.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 1 ) 2
Typically the completed document should easily be accessible on the website, with a web link from every page.
Section 1. 3
Optional element. Will all or any website users give their express consent to the words of this document?
Ideally, from the legal perspective, all users would be asked to expressly agree to the conditions of the file. Yet , in practice, express consent is rarely sought from everyday website guests. On the other hands, it is not hard to obtain the express consent of users who register with the website or submit any material to the website, e. g. by clicking “I accept” on an electronic version of the document. You should maintain evidence of the popularity of the document phrases by each such customer.
• Under what circumstances will users be asked to give their express consent to the terms of this document?
Section 1. 4
Optional element. Are there any age restrictions on the use of the website?
The usage of websites by minors can be legally problematic. There are a variety of different legal issues. For example, under English law, deals may be unenforceable against minors. Another issue concerns data protection. The law of data protection imposes additional burdens with regards to the processing of any personal data of a minimal and personal data provided with a minor. The outcomes of the law of indecency may also count after whether an internet site is accessible by minors. Obviously, the inclusion of a requirement in your terms and conditions that minors refrain from using a website is no guarantee that they will achieve this. Wherever your website is focused at, or likely to be used by, minors, we recommend that you seek specialist legal advice.
• What is the minimum age group for website users?
Section 1. 5
The inclusion of this statement in your website legal documents will not in itself fulfill the needs of the Privacy and Electronic Communications EC Directive Regulations 2003 as amended concerning consent to the utilization of cookies. Guidance regarding methods of obtaining such consent is included on the Information Commissioner’s.
• What is the title of the document on the website that contains cookie information?
Section 2: Credit
Optional component. Although you need to keep the SEQ Legal credit, you should remove the inline copyright warning from this document before use.
Section 3: Copyright notice
Section 3. 1
• What was the year of first publication of the relevant copyright material or the range of years?
• Who is the main owner of copyright in the website?
Section 4: Licence to use website
The scope of the licence to use will vary with each site. Consider carefully precisely what your users should be granted to do with your website and material on your website.
Section 4. 1
• Will audio tracks and/or video files be posted on the website?
• Will the website make available any powerful services to users?
• Describe the website services involved.
Section 4. 2
Optionally available element.
Section 4. 3
• For what purposes may the website be taken?
Section 4. 4
Section 4. 6th
Optional element. Usually are users permitted to redistribute any specific content from the web site e. g. newsletters?
• What types of content are redistributor?
• In what formats may redistributor content be redistributed?
• To which may redistributor content be redistributed?
Section 5: Appropriate use
Section 5. one
• Should automated interactions with the site be prohibited?
• Will the site incorporate a robots. txt file?
• Should users be prohibited from using the website for immediate marketing activity?
Section 5. 2
Optional element. Should the use of data gathered from the website to contact people and businesses be prohibited?
Section 5. 3
• What standard of veracity and so forth should user-submitted content meet?
Section 6: Registration and company accounts
Section 6. 1
Optionally available element. Do any eligibility standards apply to accounts registration?
• What eligibility conditions apply?
Section 6. 2
• How do users sign up with the site?
Section 6th. 3
Optional element. Will certainly users be permitted to share their accounts?
Segment 6. 4
Section 6. 5
Optionally available element.
• Are users allowed to use another person’s account on the website with the permission of that other person?
Section 7: User login details
Section 7. 1
• How will users’ login details be generated?
• What account credentials will users have after account creation?
Area 7. 2
Section 7. 3
Section 7. 4
Section seven. 5
Segment 8: Cancellation and postponement, interruption of account
Section 8. 1
• Which of these general rights over customer accounts does the website user have?
Section 8. 2
• How can a user cancel his or her account on the website?
Section 9: Your articles: licence
Section 9. 2
• What type of licence do users grant to the web site operator?
• What does the licence allow the website operator regarding user content?
Section 9. 4
Optionally available element. Should the website user be granted a right to bring proceedings in respect of third gathering infringements?
Section 9. 5
Optional element. Should users be asked to postpone their moral rights (such as the right of paternity and the justification to item to derogatory treatment) in the content they publish to the website?
Section 9. 6
Optional component. Can users edit their own content after it has been posted to the website?
Section 12: Your content: rules
Area 10. 2
This very general prohibition against illegal user content may be supplemented by rules relevant to specific types of illegality, as well as prohibitions after lawful but undesirable content.
Section 12. 3
• Do you want to expressly prohibit the publication by users of information about how precisely to commit crimes and the promotion of criminal activities?
• Should the depiction of violence be prohibited?
• Should the prohibition on depicting violence be limited to explicit etc violence?
• Should pornographic material be forbidden?
• Should the prohibition on pornographic material be supplemented with a prohibition on lewd, suggestive or physically explicit material?
• Should false, false, inaccurate or deceptive content be prohibited?
• Should potentially dangerous advice be prohibited?
• Should spam be prohibited?
• Should offensive and so on material be prohibited?
• Should annoying etc material be prohibited?